Vote Nevada Position Process
Developed and Documented by Dr. Sondra Cosgrove
We follow this process when arriving at our issue priorities and only ask that those who work with us also abide by this process.
1. We research each issue independently and through reliable and verifiable evidence.
2. We review all positions on an issue to ensure we understand both pro and con viewpoints.
3. Once we arrive at a position, we provide a written explanation and are open to changing our position when presented with sound arguments.
4. Our positions and position advocacy will be free from logical fallacies, especially personal attacks.
5. Engagement and advocacy activities can be passionate and may challenge power structures.